Friday, September 02, 2005

Back Porch Bloggin'...Need a Washer?


NOB HILL--I'm not saying it's bad. In fact, I love it. But it is unpredictable...the wind, some rain, dust. I'm talking about blogging from the back porch for the last month. Our kitchen, in fact our whole house, has been under construction since the end of June. And I have been out here bloggin' since the end of July.

So I have missed some days: construction duties, health procedures (nothing life-threatening), outta town, etc. But I am still here...smiling...so lucky in life right now. Duke City Fix publisher and Head Blogista Chantal Foster came by today and snapped a picture. That's Baby keeping me company.

By the way, does anybody out there need a washer and dryer? I have a matched set of Kenmores to give away...coppertone...originally purchased May, 1970...complete with owner's manuals...still working fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give away? I happen to be looking for a washer and dryer and this sounds like a deal I can't pass up.

johnny_mango said...

ABQBosque has the washer and dryer. He picked it up this morning.