Wednesday, December 14, 2005

FREE REFRIGERATOR!!!

NOB HILL--MaryAnn's oldest son Ethan dropped by tonight with his friend Nicole. We all went out to eat at Il Vicino. It was a wonderful time. While we were there Ethan stated he had an extra refrigerator. He was trying to think of someone he could give it to.

I told him how I had given away a washer and dryer in a couple of hours after posting them on this blog. He said to see if anybody wanted it. Here is the deal:

It is a large, white refrigerator that is in good working order. Email me if you are interested.

2 comments:

meganrsmith said...

Hi my friend really needs a fridge.Hers Broke and she cant afford one right now.Actually she cant affor anything right now.Well maybe a pack of gum.lol She lives in apple valley california 92308.I hope you choose her for the free fridge. Thanks Megan

ps can you email me back at meganrsmith12@yahoo.com thankyou and God bless

Unknown said...

Refrigerator needed bad, me and my wife are going thru some hard times right now, and are refrigerator went out on us; the freezer for some reason is still working. We need help. Note: I have a truck so pick-up is no problem. If it’s too late, thanks anyway.

Here is my email: ray92565@yahoo.com