Monday, October 10, 2005

Those Waypoints

NOB HILL--If you have time for a stop along the way, you might want to check out the "Waypoints" in the sidebar. Let me highlight a few. I just added Web Sudoku. Unlike the ABQ Journal offering, this site gives answers as well as graded puzzles and tips. You will love it.

"Ivan Diego Knudsen, Realtor" is my son's website. If you need a realtor, give him a call or send him an e-mail. He'll work hard for you.

One of my favorite cartoons in the ABQ Tribune was Boondocks. They took it out of the paper because, according to Editor Phil Casaus, it contained inappropriate material and references. Well, they did put a link to it on their website, and I have a link to it as well. I love that little rascal!

I listed bigblueglobe under Waypoints because at the time Tom was living in McMurdo Sound, Antarctica. It seems he has since moved to Santa Fe. Maybe I'll move him.

Check these out if you get a chance. I am also open to other links in the sidebar, if you have any suggestions. By the way, The New York Times headlines feature may be on the way out. I know they are going to a subscription format for their online newspaper. We will see.

No comments: