Sunday, September 12, 2004

Catfish

NOB HILL--I fried catfish and made tartar sauce for dinner tonight. MaryAnn, Ken and I ate on our recently remodeled porch. I love this time of year. Earlier I went down to Kerry HQ on Central Ave. for a meeting. It was supposed to last 4 hours. It may have. At any rate, there were a couple hundred people there. It was really crowded: people sitting and standing everywhere...rooms full of people who couldn't even see the speaker.
I don't think anyone realizes how bad most of us want to beat GW Bush. The man standing next to me had driven to the meeting from Torrence County. What an example to me he was. Still, the group broke up into smaller groups and ours was on the sidewalk west of the building. It was very hot...and I did not last until four.

No comments: